|:: Event & CRM manager ::|
|Company Introduction||글로벌 명품 유통사|
Event development & execution
- Search needs and trends that can attract existing and potential customers.
- Recruit new clients by collaboration with department store stake holder
- Design and follow up on event especially on commercial event such as POP UP, Road show.
- Follow up and supporting the project implementation flow.
- Assisting stakeholders
- Facilitating the coordination between retail boutiques and back office for material both at local and international level
- Prepare and orchestrate all necessary tasks that require for event execution; operation, security, staff and agency communication & control, logistics, and gift preparation
- Lead pre- to post- event approved from legal, branding and messaging perspectives
- Manage and operate event budget (including agency bidding, contract, etc.)
- Create event materials (invitation, POP, display props, etc.)
[ CRM ]
- Plan and execute client engagement activities especially in BTQs
- Develop & execute gifts aligning with HQ direction & local celebration
- Execute Special project by collaboration with dept. store such as Watch Fair VIP promotion, etc.
- Support MKT & Comm manager for upcoming special projects including strategic planning, execution, agency management
- Report Boutique VM status and follow-up
|Job Requirement||- 7-10 years professional experience in Event & CRM
- Organizing skills to deal with various events
- Communication and marketing skill
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in English & Korean
|No. of Recruitment||1|
|Required Document||이력서 및 경력기술서(영문)|
|Others||- 원서 마감후 1차(서류) 합격자에 한하여 개별연락
- 제출된 서류는 일체 반환하지 않습니다.
- 해외여행에 결격 사유가 없는 자
- 이력서에 연락처, 희망연봉 게재
|Contact/Inquiry||이성숙 / 전무이사 02-6281- 5025 email@example.com|