※ This position opening has been closed If you have any inquiry,
please contact the consultant directly for more information.
|:: R&D Food Technologist ::|
|Company Introduction||Leading Food Industry|
|Job Description||- Confer with process engineers, plant operators, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems in product development.
- Develop new or improved ways of preserving, processing, packaging, storing, and delivering foods, using knowledge of chemistry, microbiology, and other sciences.
- Develop new food items for production, based on consumer feedback.
- Develop food standards and production specifications, safety and sanitary regulations, and waste management and water supply specifications.
- Inspect food processing areas to ensure compliance with government regulations and standards for sanitation, safety, quality, and waste management standards.
- Search for substitutes for harmful or undesirable additives, such as nitrites.
- Study methods to improve aspects of foods, such as chemical composition, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, and convenience.
- Demonstrate products to clients
|Job Requirement||- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or Chemistry|
|Location||California(CA)||Degree Level||All education levels|
|No. of Recruitment||1|
|Contact/Inquiry||Executive Director  Sean Kim / 213-383-2334~5 email@example.com|