※ This position opening has been closed If you have any inquiry,
please contact the consultant directly for more information.
|:: R&D Sr. Researcher ::|
|Company Introduction||Global food manufacturing company|
|Job Description||- Managing the new product project regarding the Frozen Entrée and Sauce category
- Innovating new product and technical trends in the U.S. foods market
- Train and lead competent people in the Frozen Entrée and Sauce category
- Conduct new product research and development of Authentic Korean and Asian foods. Focusing on developing formulations for new products (specializing in sauces), which includes sourcing ingredients, being in charge of some of machinery assessment, and establishing manufacturing processes for new products
- Finding Co-packers and coordinating with outside field researchers or industry professionals for new business opportunities to explore and test new market strategies.
- Design and go over food safety in microorganism, physical, and chemical aspects.
- Lead qualification of new suppliers by contacting them, obtaining relevant documentation, and understanding their processes Design.
- Moderate and conduct sensory evaluation studies
|Job Requirement||- Education: Master’s Degree
- Related Work Experience: Culinary and product development experience required. Experience in Food Processing, Food Safety, Sensory Test, Foods Ingredients, Nutrition Knowledge, Processing Foods( noodle soup & bowl include sauce, sauce, frozen meal) Development Experience is favorable.
- Other Required Skills: Knowledge of a processing food, Food technology, Market insight. Allocation ability of resource. Background related with microorganism to design safe process.
|Location||California(CA)||Degree Level||Master’ Degree|
|No. of Recruitment||1|
|Contact/Inquiry||Executive Director  Sean Kim / 213-383-2334~5 email@example.com|