※ This position opening has been closed If you have any inquiry,
please contact the consultant directly for more information.
|:: Logistics Operations Specialist(Manager, DOE) ::|
|Company Introduction||Global logistic company|
|Job Description||Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to vendor management and reporting of transportation data to management as requested and maintaining communication with customers, internal sales and carriers while executing the following:
· Assist HOD in managing the day to day handling of the company’s international and domestic inbound and outbound shipments.
· Frequent interaction with internal and external customers as necessary to meet shipment deadlines.
· Assist in identifying capacity deficits by various locations with the production schedule.
· Request, receive and analyze reports and data received from 3PL vendor(s)
· Track, trace and analyze outbound and inbound shipments.
· Conduct analysis and provide statistical information on the tracking of product shipment.
· Perform all data reconciliation with proprietary systems
· Prepare statistical data for contract negotiations and participate in negotiations.
· Provide reports to management including delivery status, inventory, distribution and freight.
· Maintain relationship between the 3PL vendor(s) and company.
|Job Requirement||- Bachelors Degree
|Location||California(CA)||Degree Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Career Level||[Assistant Manager]|
|No. of Recruitment||1|
|Contact/Inquiry||Executive Director  Sean Kim / 213-383-2334~5 email@example.com|