※ This position opening has been closed If you have any inquiry,
please contact the consultant directly for more information.
|:: Communications Coordinator-Entry Level ::|
|Company Introduction||Leading Food Industry|
|Job Description||-Assist communications manager in the development of a strategic communications plan to support the organization's mission, goals and objectives.
-Build and foster collaborative relationships with other departments within the organization to stay informed and abreast of new initiatives, products and services.
-Identify opportunities to support organizational initiatives and develop communications materials and programs to promote and publicize these activities.
-Aid in the development, implementation and management of external communications efforts.
-Build and foster long-term working relationships with various publics of importance including media, members of the community, public affairs offices and other organizations.
-Specific responsibilities include, reviewing news materials, responding to media inquiries, oversee development of news releases, news materials.
-Oversee coordination of special media events Create and manage public relations database, up
- BA in Marketing or Business
- communication skills both verbal & written
- Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to follow up on tasks
- Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Communication Skills
- Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Fluent in both English & Korean
|Location||California(CA)||Degree Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|No. of Recruitment||1|
|Required Document||Resume, CV|
|Contact/Inquiry||Consultant  Miyoung C. Nancarrow / 213-383-2334~5 firstname.lastname@example.org|