※ This position opening has been closed If you have any inquiry,
please contact the consultant directly for more information.
|:: HR Coordinator ::|
|Company Introduction||Global leading food company|
|Job Description||- Coordinate all recruiting activities by working directly with candidates and hiring managers, while assisting other affiliates
- Maintains information in the Applicant Tracking System and other Human Resource Information Systems
- Interfaces with internal resources and outside vendors regarding pre-employment requirements, including background checks, fingerprinting, drug tests, etc.
- Performs work in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration and company policy per management direction.
- Coordinates the correspondence and logistics for the grievance programs.
- Design, strategize, develop and execute these plans to improve employee and manager relationships.
- Conducts department level employee relations interventions to improve employee morale, commitment, and engagement.
- Stay current with Federal and State labor laws of current operation sites to ensure business practice and policies are in compliance with laws.
- Follow up with any Law suit and claims made against company
|Job Requirement||- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual(English and Korean) preferred
- Microsoft Office, Organized, team player, flexible and adaptable to change, ability to multitask and prioritize key tasks, attention to detail, clerical, communication skills,
customer and personal service, knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures, judgment and decision-making ability, initiative, confidentiality
|Location||California(CA)||Degree Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|No. of Recruitment||1|
|Contact/Inquiry||Executive Director  Sean Kim / 213-383-2334~5 firstname.lastname@example.org|