※ This position opening has been closed If you have any inquiry,
please contact the consultant directly for more information.
|:: Production Shift Manager ::|
|Company Introduction||Global food manufacturing company|
|Job Description||• Plan and implement production schedule
• Ensure production, sanitation, maintenance, productivity goals are met
• Enforce standard operating procedures
• Supervise production operators including assist Head of Production with performance evaluations
• Maintain process documentation
• Provide technical guidance during plant operations
• Maintain a visible presence on the plant floor to monitor machine operations, quality of product, sanitations/GMPs and waste management
• Monitors raw material and packaging inventories, ordering and receiving materials as needed
• Participate and provide leadership in meetings
• Assist Head of Production in maintaining productivity, maintenance schedules, and department budget
• Maintain overall facility according to company’s established guidelines
|Job Requirement||- Bachelor’s Degree
- Production experience preferred
- Must be able to achieve skills needed by the team.
- Must possess or be willing to achieve mechanical, environmental operations skill blocks within a reasonable agreed to time frame.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is required
|Location||California(CA)||Degree Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Career Level||[Assistant Manager]|
|No. of Recruitment||1|
|Contact/Inquiry||Executive Director  Sean Kim / 213-383-2334~5 firstname.lastname@example.org|