- Home > Consultant > C & M
- Kyesook Shin has built her career background in IT and Consumer Goods. She started her career when she served as the HR Manager at Modus Media. She worked at AP Consulting and ESCO in search business Holding as a consultant.
After she joined Nterway Partners in 2004, Consultant Shin proved her wealth of experiences as she flawlessly completed a number of large projects. Her current emphasis is on manufacturing, construction, and real estate. She prides herself in delivering satisfying services to clients regardless of the demands. In addition, she has a strong command of English.
Specialize in construction, Engineering, Real Estate Development, Machinery, Steel, and Automobile
- Seungwon Seo worked as the HR/Labor Department Manager of Daewoo Electronic Components,
where he brought out remarkable outcomes, such as winning the Korea Productivity Grand Prize in the Labor-Management Cooperation and being selected as the company of New Culture in Labor-Management by the Ministry of Labor. He also worked at Prochild Semiconductor Inc. as the HR Manager.
He is highly trusted by many clients for his outstanding performance and abundant knowledge in the areas of
HR, Machinery, and Heavy Industry.
Specialize in Plant, Energy, Chemical, Machinery, HR, Planning, R&D, and Engineer
- With 10 years of professional experiences in the pharmaceutical industry and promotion, consultant Hyewon Yang realized the relationship between the members' of the organization can create synergy effects. Based on her overall experiences, she can identify the clients' need and recommend the candidates to the right position.
Especially with deep understanding of healthcare industry and network, Hye Won Yang special in recommending candidates for RA&QA, Sales, MKT positions of global medical appliance manufactures and pharmaceutical companies.
Due to her recommendation of suitable candidates, she received positive feedbacks from both clients and candidates. Moreover, she has a wide range of human network because she keeps a good relationship with both clients and candidates. She also recommends candidates for Finance, SCM, PR positions.
- With extensive experience in media, content, entertainment, and ICT, Dongyoun Jun is an I&E consultant who has extensive experience in recommending executives and senior executives of large and medium enterprises and provides services that are one step ahead of market needs.
Furthermore, he has a number of achievements in recommending core talents to fresh enterprises and enterprises that seek company expansion. Also, he is competitive in the face of the growing demand for global talent. Based on his expertise and knowledge in various projects with media companies and organizations, he is able to understand not only the consulting and recruiting characteristics of companies in the relevant fields, but also our customers and candidates.
He works with a sense of professional ethics and mission of Headhunters, and has been at the forefront of discovering companies that can identify and maximize the potential value and capacity of candidates. With positive attitude, he will do his best to maintain the trust of both client companies and candidates.
Specialized in Media, OTT, Game, P.P, Entertainment, Content Producer, Service Management, Media Business
Consultant Kyungmo(matt) Shin was in charge of marketing, public relations and sales at a major Hollywood foreign company. After new business strategic planning for domestic listed company, he directed new media branding and digital business from planning to partnership, sourcing, sales, and IT development, leading to future acquisition businesses.
As a team leader for 15 years, he has accumulated plenty of experience in discovering and fostering talent through several organizational settings for the company’s new business growth. Seventeen years of experience in foreign multinational companies is highly competitive in understanding recruitment characteristics that global clients need and conducting appropriate career coaching for candidates.
I will build trust through honest and clear communication and create the best environment for candidates to seriously consider proposals. I will carefully concern the client and candidates’ needs, bringing passion about newness so they are not afraid of challenges.
Responsible for recommending professional talent in domestic and foreign areas of IT, digital, media, contents, games, and logistics services.
- Consultant, Joongseok Park, with his diverse experiences and previous careers in public and private sector, is able to comprehend not only current business circumstances and future strategies of client company but also client’s requirements. Based on his remarkable insight, he is gaining the credit from clients for recommending outstanding executives and experts of marketing, strategy, planning and engineering in the field of plant, shipping, aviation, logistics and bio industry etc.
Throughout effective and transparent way of communication, he builds strong partnership with each client company and each candidate. He also finds the best candidate who is required of specific industries, and he recommends the best and suitable candidate to client company. He is confidently sure that this recommended candidate can drive big growth of client company well.
Specialized in Engineering, Trading, Public Corporation and Healthcare industry.