- Home > Consultant > I & E
- Representative consultant Yundong Yoo is an expert in recommendation of C-level candidates for IT, electronics and manufacturing companies. He is also specialized with a wide range of recommendations such as strategy, marketing, sales, technology, development, consulting, SI/SM field as well as big data, AI, VR etc.
With a wide human network built in IT field for nearly 20 years, he has the outstanding ability to identify hidden talents as well as those exposed in the job market.
He provides personalized counseling on career management, such as mid-to long-term vision and future direction for candidates, and consulting on future business areas, including strategy and methods to secure human resources for clients.
- Youngsun Kim had worked for 15 years in various IT fields. She had succeeded as a programmer developing the first home trading system, as well as securities business programs such as corporate analysis system and enterprise asset management system in a large software Research Institute and securities firm. In addition she had played a role as a systems management specialist in a multinational corporation. It made her have wide range of work experience including IT system management, IT training, and many other Asia Pacific projects.
She was an IT specialist, who successfully accomplished IT program development, infrastructure management, education, and various Asia Pacific Region IT projects. She previously worked at Daewoo Telecom Software Research Institute, Korea Industrial Securities, Lucent Technologies Korea and had been selected as the best employee at Lucent Technologies Korea.
Based on her expertise in IT and her work experience in various IT industries, she is competent in searching and recommending the qualified candidates who meet company's requirements.
- Jinsuk Lee, a consultant, previously worked in various kinds of industries such as SI business, distribution in a major firm, media, healthcare etc. Thus, she has profound understanding and professionalism in those areas. She also has strengths in recommending and discovering talent in virtue of her field experience, knowledge of IT industry, and her strong network she has built up.
Presently, she's in charge of Commerce, Mobile, Security, Internet of things, Semiconductor field, high-quality Engineer areas in domestic and international companies. When it comes to recommending core talents, she has high rate of success due to idealized talents' list and experience in recommending talents for many years. She'll do her utmost for customer satisfaction as always and will be your best running mate.
Specialize in Commerce, Mobile, Security, Internet of things, Semiconductor industry
- Jessica Lim has strengths in recommending talents in the areas of manufacturing, semiconductor, electronics,
and chemical. Prior to joining Nterway, she already has proven her competence with outstanding performances at a local search firm.
She has built up strong network with researchers and engineers in R&D, manufacturing, and field sales of
multi-national companies for a long time, which is considered as her important resource pool. She recently focuses on the areas such as semiconductor materials, OLED, and electronics components which are now in high demands.
Specialize in Electronics, Semiconductor, Chemical, IT, Filed sales, and Business planning
- Consultant Jaewoong Han had worked for major enterprises such as Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. and LG Innotek for more than 20 years as an expert in semiconductor. He has various practical experiences and knowledge in research development, production, technology marketing, and customer quality, etc. Furthermore, his experience as a task leader in new business has enabled him to gain a better understanding of people and business. These capabilities allowed him to clearly understand the position and accurately recommend the people you need.
Through active and honest communication, he aims to clearly understand what clients and candidates want, and create a win-win relationship between them.
Specialized in semiconductors, IT, electricity, electronics related industries
- With 14+ years of experiences in finance & IT industry, Consultant KyoungIn Nam previously worked at French based company FIME Korea where he served as a country manager responsible for P&L, business development. Earlier on, he worked one of the top global network schemes American Express as a business analyst & special matter expert followed by LG Electronics as deputy manager delivered a number of signature services and products for mobile payments in U.S.
Having in-depth knowledge and insights gained from past careers in financial & IT industry, KyoungIn has ability to connect and provide tailoring services toward both client companies and candidates help fulfilling sustainability and career goal.
Specialize in IT industry, Finance industry, Fintech businesses
- Based on experience in Project Manager, Project Owner, and service planning, I have high understanding of the IT field. Based on experience and expertise of a wide range of businesses, from large companies to start-ups at the start-up stage, I consult the type of talent needed by companies and find the best talent, highly satisfying both customers and candidates.
Rather than asking "Is it possible?" or "Do you think you can do it?," I try to find a way to make it possible. I meet candidates as a facilitator planning future career-paths rather than immediate benefits.
Specialize in IT, e-commerce, O2O, platform business